Mar 11, 2012





Transcript by TH Wonderland

BILL: Hey you, it´s Tokio Hotel and we´re calling to answer another fan question today. Georg…
GEORG: Yeah the question is: Tom plays piano on the Humanoid album. Is there any new instrument on the new album or which instrument would you like to be able to play?
BILL: Okay, I would love to be able to play piano. I would just sitting at our piano…. We have a piano at home so… I would just sitting
(laughs)
BILL: I was just trying out something. I mean I would love to play but I´m always like…
TOM: it is a really cool instrument but I´m… I´m actually able to play like nearly every instrument. So… there is no new one…
BILL: But I have to say it´s kind of true. Tom can a little bit drums, he can play a little bit bass which is not complicated. I mean everyone can play bass…
(laughs)
TOM: Even better than Georg
(laughs)
GEORG: The best instrument Tom can play is a “flöte” (flute).
(laughs)
BILL: No, but honestly I would love to be able to play piano. I mean there are definitely some new sounds and things we´re trying out on the new record…
TOM: But Bill..
BILL: …we will see… Alright, see you soon. Bye
TOM, GEORG, GUSTAV: bye bye

No comments:

Translate