Jan 14, 2012

VIP call - 13.01.2012




VIP Call - 13.01.2012 : BILL: Hey you, today we are going to answer some more fan questions and the first question is for Tom actually! And the question is: what do you do to feel happy every day?
TOM: Oh, that´s like a really hard question to answer, probably like the hardest question. I think it depends… I mean sometimes it´s like being on the road, playing concerts, be with my band, aehm… with... MY band! And sometimes… it depends on the time. I mean for now it´s like writing songs and that I can do things I like…
BILL: For me it´s kind of easy to answer that because for me it´s like the most important thing is to laugh. If you laugh like laughing is like the best thing in the world. So if you have good friends and you can laugh everyday …
TOM: …hang out with friends is always…
BILL: … It´s the best medication for everything…
TOM: I do the best jokes the whole day! So Bill is happy every day…
GEORG: That is true!
BILL: It´s totally true. So I think that´s definitely... I mean that´s the key for me to be happy.
TOM: But still I mean that´s a really hard question. What keeps you lucky is totally for everybody the hardest question to answer.
BILL: So the next fan question is from Paris and the question is: which movie touched you most? Which is your favorite? So that´s also a really hard question…
TOM: ...touched you most… is it like… is it “notebook” for you or what is it?
BILL: For me? Yeah definitely it is “Notebook”! “Notebook” is one of my favorite movies but I really like “Apocalypto”..
TOM: That´s a great movie!
BILL: It is a really great movie. When I saw it first I was blown away… yeah it´s different…
TOM: For me it´s like I have one movie where I have to you know really cry and that was “Training Day”!
GEORG: ohh come on!
TOM: “Training Day” and “American Gangster”.
GEORG: …“2012”. It is really scary I think.
BILL: For me it´s not that scary, but I like the movie though. It was a great movie… but…
TOM: You have to see all Danzel Washington movies.
BILL: Yeah, we have the whole collection at home so… Tom and me are really into movies and we have probably seen every movie in the world.
GEORG: Gustav what is your favorite movie?
GUSTAV: I think about… I think it is “Bucket List”! The movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson…
BILL: Oh yeah…
TOM: … what about “Two Girls One Cup”, Gustav?
GUSTAV: That´s the movie I watch every day to feel happy.
TOM: For me it´s too deep. It´s like too deep for me….
BILL: Yeah it´s hard to get the message
(THWonderland)

No comments:

Translate